OK thanks. Incidentally, using Special Part Extraction I also have my extracted parts all as separate files, saved that way as I go down the score tweaking each one (which after the first part, goes very fast). I end up with all separate files and at the end, I make the last part back into a score (with all the tweaks and corrections) and save it as such.
Thanks, as always, for your help.
KR