Here's another ongoing problem I've never been able to solve:
For the last several versions of Finale I've frequently had this scenerio. I want to drag music from one staff onto the next. If the first bar of the selected music has a double bar on it's left, Finale will not let me copy it. It drags OK, but when I lay it on top of the other staff, the outline never becomes BOLD and it will not copy. I can do it successfully from a bar that does not have a double bar on its left (like the 2nd bar). My workaround is to copy the selected music to the clipboard, then paste on to the target staff, which of course takes a lot longer and is twice as many steps.
Anyone else have this problem?
All the best,
KIM Richmond