Hey all,

I sent this reply last night and I received it through the list. Did any one else get it?

Don

Begin forwarded message:

From: Don Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: December 18, 2004 9:06:54 PM CST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Finale] Double flats

Crystal,

I've never had to do this more or less globally, but I found "Respell Notes" in the Mass Mover Tool:

Mass Edit Menu > Utilities > Respell Notes.

It says in the online manual that enharmonics are reset "using the setting in the Enharmonics submenu." Sounds like this is what you're looking for. Good luck.

Don Hart