Bob Florence
born may 20, 1932 in Los Angeles. I am an active composer/arranger, pianist, band leader and sometimes cook. I reside in Thousand Oaks, Ca.

I might as well add a few words of my own.

Dave Cushman
Born Feb 18, 1958 in Los Angeles
Besides for "road" trips spent my whole life in the San Fernando Valley. Used to play trumpet, migrated to the arranging/copying aspect of music. Currently copy for a few of the jingle houses in the L.A., T.V. shows and a collection of R&B artists.

I even copied a couple tunes called BeBop Charlie and Party Hearty that ended up being recorded by a dynamite big band in the L.A. area during my college days under the tutelage of Don Nelligan.

I knew there was a good reason to start this thread.

BF