PS--if you want to hear live rock&roll euphonium go to

http://home.insightbb.com/~williams.jim/MyOld.mp3 and

http://home.insightbb.com/~williams.jim/Reelin.mp3

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Williams, Jim on behalf of Williams, Jim
        Sent: Mon 27-Dec-04 15:26
        To: finale@shsu.edu
        Subject: RE: [Finale] OT: Who are you?

        OK...I'll bite...

        Jim Williams

        b. 1/8/52 (same b'day as Elvis, though I'm younger and still alive),
Brooklyn NY

        Currrently Residing: Near Indianapolis

        By day--professor of Finance at a small liberal arts college

        By afternoon/evening: Euphonium soloist, clinician, etc.
                                         Free Lance Music Typesetter
                                         Performer in large & small brass
ensembles & low brass ensembles

        Have given talks on career planning  & personal finance for musicians,
etc, at several music schools.

        Finale user since +/- 1991-2--version 2.0 with Windows 3.1. Still have
the same HP LaserJet 4ML PS printer from 1991!!

        Migrated from MusicPrinter Plus

        Now just a lurker on Finale list & board since I am beta testing a
competing product.

        Finale work for orchestras, local college/university faculty & advanced
students, local composers, etc.

        Extra-Class amateur radio licensee N9EJR.

        Married--son is 14 & daughter is 10.

<<winmail.dat>>