Furthermore, perhaps you could share a Finale file with one of us Mac users, so we can make a PDF on the Mac to see what the difference to the Windows version is? I'd be happy to do that, but that would be a PDF made with OS X, without Acrobat Distiller (since I don't own Distiller). I am away from tomorrow, though, so I could only do it after Monday.

Perhaps Jari could try the same file, too, to see whether he has somehow managed to get better PDF results?

Johannes

d. collins wrote:
Johannes Gebauer écrit:

I'd really like to see the difference, you know. Is there a chance you could put up a PDF from Finale and a PDF from Sibelius, so that we could have a look and compare?

OK, I'll do that before the end of this week.

Dennis

-- http://www.musikmanufaktur.com http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de