At 07:37 AM 01/22/2005, dhbailey wrote:
>I would only add that you can configure the default appearance of
>triplets before you begin to enter the notes and set things so that no
>bracket and no number shows up, to make life easier.

Or, after inserting your double time sig, you can then define the following measures as 3/4 or 9/8, as appropriate, and then use the Measure Tool to hide all time sigs in those measures. So the 9/8 bars will actually *be* 9/8 bars, not 3/4 bars with triplets with hidden numbers. This has the advantage of making it slightly easier to enter notes, since you don't need to worry about entering the triplets as triplets.

Aaron.