Title: [OT] Curious ... who did it?
Hey y’all --

Sorry for the OT post, but I figured it was a happy one so no one would mind.  I was at rehearsal last night, and got curious.  Did anybody on this list engrave the Vaughan Williams’ Dona Nobis Pacem choral score for Oxford University Press?  I’m only curious because I wanted to say thanks and congrats ... it is one of the best-looking, easiest-to-read, neatest choral scores I’ve ever seen.  Which is especially lovely to see considering the difficulty of the actual music.

Unless it was a Sibelius person ... I don’t subscribe to that list.

-- Mike