My first call for help is on behalf of a music professor in town. He is interested in finding any plug-in for WinFin that could help on Baroque Ornamentation. Any suggestions?

Dennis responded

Is it simply a question of notating these ornements? In which case the only problem is locating a font with these signs and inserting them as articulations.

to which I would note that in the absence of a font, one might be able to use the shape-designer to create the signs. Doing so might allow a rudimentary playback.

ns