Except -- heads-up Mac users -- Safari refuses to download the file. Firefox works.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 29 Jan 2005, at 1:46 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

JT,

THANKS!  Just what I was looking for.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 29 Jan 2005, at 1:34 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Gary Griffiths wrote:

 > Do you have to pick different samples for everything (solos, pizz,
 > arco, trem etc. etc. etc.) or does that work seamlessly too?

In case you missed this, Garritan has put a Finale library on his server which I created.

 http://www.garritan.com/support/GPOKeySwitches.lib

It's a Finale 2005 text expression library.  Simply load this into your Finale file.  The new expressions are grouped into categories for specific keyswitch instruments.  For example load the Violin 1 KS combo patch into one of the GPO studio players.  Add a note expression "pizz"  to any note on the appropriate staff.  This expression triggers the correct GPO keyswitch and the new patch is switched to instantly.  You don't need to apply this before a note like you would if you're playing in a phrase from a midi keyboard.  All of these patch changes are instantaneous.  That seems pretty seemless to me.

I just checked the Garritan website, the file is still up, but to download it:
On PC - right click and save to disk
On MAC - Control click and save to disk.
It gets downloaded as a text file.  When importing it into a Finale file choose "all file types", then it should import into your Finale file without problem.