Little OT.
This is my long time question that I was too embarrassed to ask, while
this list seems to have the best resources.  Please forgive me if this is
too dumb.

I was always wondering how metronome value are divided, meaning,
I am used to increment by two from 40 up to 60, but I have never seen 62.
 It's 60, 63, 66, 69, 72.  But next is not 75.  It's 76, is it not?  I
always _felt_ this is something to do with how human naturally relates to
pulse, but it could had only been my imagination.

Is there any rule to this?  Or is this even a common practice?  Any help
once for all would be appreciated.
:-)

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>