Hi Don,

It's no big deal -- I usually just throw a quick glance at maccentral.com and xlr8yourmac.com every day. I used to check versiontracker.com and macfixit.com daily as well, but that just got too exhausting. Now I only go there if I'm looking for something specific.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY