Kenneth:

Many thanks. A-googling I shall go.

Dean

On Jan 31, 2005, at 5:49 PM, Kenneth Kuhlmann wrote:

Yes indeed, Dean.

Google on "Fax service provider via internet" will produce thousands of
references; but to start, try this one called
"FAQ: How can I send a fax from the Internet?": http://www.savetz.com/fax/

Kenneth Kuhlmann
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean M. Estabrook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <Finale@shsu.edu> Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 12:27 PM Subject: [Finale] OT

Is there a way to use one's computer to send a fax, even if one's printer does not boast such a function, but does scan. I'm on a iMac, OSX 10.3.2 Epson CX 6400, using Comcast High Speed Internet.

Thanks,

Dean

I know what public school music has done for me. I have witnessed the journey it has provided my daughter and hundreds of other students I have been fortunate enough to teach. I am both amazed and outraged that there are those who would knowingly disenfranchise generations of humans by excising the practice and inculcation of an entire heritage from our children’s curricula.

Dean M. Estabrook

Retired Church Musician
Composer, Arranger
Adjudicator