Here is another possible soluiton.

I don't remember if you said when you went from ikey 1 to ikey 2. what follows is good if you still have the files from the iKey 1 install.

As far as iKey destroying the old shortcuts, IKey 2 does not destroy any files, after you upgraded to iKey 2 you should still have the directory
~/Library/Preferences/iKey Folder/
on the CCC image. iKey creates
~/Library/Preferences/iKey/ for the iKey2 install.

Check if you still have the following files on the old disc image:

~/Library/Preferences/iKey Editor.plist
~/Library/Preferences/iKey.plist
~/Library/Preferences/iKey Installer.plist
~/Library/Preferences/iKey Folder

If you do, delete everything having to do with iKeys in the new drive,

Copy those files and folders mentioned above from the CCC image (you can mount the image, no need to boot from it.)

Now, start up iKey 1, not iKey 2. if all the files are the same as they were before you upgraded to iKey 2 you will be able to revert to iKey 1. Since iKey 2 is less than useless I assume you would want to do that.

All that failing, I have a bunch of shortcuts for finale 2005a, mostly shortcuts to tools which I would be happy to export for either iKey 1 or 2 and send you.

hope this helps,

steve