John

Technically I don't believe this is correct anymore. In fact we share genomes with living coral reef that are not shared with lab rats cousins -- no explanation as of yet.
But what it does seem to imply ( I mimicry) is that it is less a function of genomes than the program with which they unfurl themselves. Proteins are our future.

Jerry