Jari Williamsson / 05.2.18 / 03:36 AM wrote:

>Please test with the browser you normally use and report to me if you
>encounter problems:

I am not sure if you support this, but NS2.7/Win2K can't display the
layers you intended.  Otherwise, I like how you are doing with your site
very much.

I will later check on Linux.  By the way, you might want to check your
char setting.  It matters to us, non single byte encoding audiences.  And
if you don't want to offend Mac people (joking), you might want to use
ISO-8859-1.

\(^o^)/

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>