Hi Jari,

Works fine with Mac OS 10.3.8 Safari. Lots of good stuff! Is there a way to link back to your main page from the forum?

Great work!

-Karen

Hello!

During the past month, I have redesigned the Finale Productivity Tips site. Most of the redesigning is now completed.

I'm very soon going to a lots of new material to the site, and I would like to make sure that any design compatibility issues are solved before that. I have currently got reports that IE 5.2 for Mac can't scroll down on the pages, so that I would have to solve.

Please test with the browser you normally use and report to me if you encounter problems:
http://www.finaletips.nu/

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson