On Feb 18, 2005, at 10:45 PM, d. collins wrote:

Is this something new in 2005? I have no such box in 2004. I have an Add box, which allows me to add to (or subtract from) the width of a measure, but then this IS affected by music spacing. If I respace the music, this goes back to "normal".

I assumed he was talking about that Add box. Space the music before changing the measure width, and then don't respace afterward. I use it for finishing touches in the page layout, for better density balance, etc.

mdl
Fin Mac 2k2