On Feb 26, 2005, at 12:49 AM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

I've made changes to the toolbar mockup at
http://maltedmedia.com/photos/toolbar.gif to reduce "Playback" and
"Duplicate" buttons to icons, add "Click" and item number next to "Attached
to", add a justification droplist, and add a snap-to-grid checkbox. (For
text boxes I would change the vertical/horizontal boxes to show their
coordinates of text boxes.)

In your tool bar mockup, where are the "create" and "delete" buttons for text expressions? These are such useful buttons in the present interface that I would hate to lose them.

Also for the Page attachment, are we able to select page ranges, and discontiguous ranges at that? Once again, there is some excellent functionality in the present system.

Or have I completely misunderstood again, and you are suggesting this toolbar IN ADDITION to the present dialogue box?

Christopher