On Mar 12, 2005, at 1:57 PM, d. collins wrote:

Mark D Lew écrit:
If so, this must be something new. There's never been any problem with the underscore character up through Fin 2k2. Perhaps it has to do with the new "smart" word extensions?

Has anyone confirmed whether it's a problem with the actual character, or just the keystroke in type-in-score mode?

I just opened I file in 2004 which I recall had underscores in the lyrics, and there are no problems.

I can also type them directly into the score in 2004, so I can't really understand what the problem is.

Are we all speaking of ALT 95?

Dennis

In FinMac2005 I can't type shift hyphen (which is underscore on the Mac keyboard.) It doesn't appear, and the cursor shifts to the next note. What is alt 95, in Mac-speak? Type one in your reply, and I can copy it and find out.

Christopher