On Mar 19, 2005, at 7:28 AM, john harding wrote:

I'm no Finalist, but I did once save a Sibelius score as MIDI and then
open it in Finale. I wanted to see if it would (unlike Sibelius) notate
multiple Scotch Snaps correctly, which it did. The formatting seemed to
have flown out the window, and others will know better than I whether
that was recoverable. I'd be interested to know, actually, because I'm
still sitting on a folder with about 200 backward-facing scotch snaps,
and it's either Finale or pen and ink.

OK, I have to ask. What's a Scotch Snap? Does it have to do with Scottish drumming (utterly amazing, when done well!)

Christopher