On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:48:02 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Is there any way of linking the score and extracted
> parts so that the changes I make in the score are reflected in the parts so
> that I don't have to re-extract them (I don't want to have to "re-tweak"
> them)

The "link" isn't going to happen. However, rather than re-extract
parts from the score it would probably be easier (depending on the
breadth of the edits) to edit the score and the relevant parts
independently rather than go through the whole extraction rigamarole
again.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]