Carl Dershem wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I sat in the orchestra in front of the ladies of the choir in a gig a while back. One of the many highlights of the rehearsal was when the lady directly behind me turned to her neighbour and referring to the conductor said, "Look, he's doing it again - he keeps going faster than us!"

Do you now how bad it is for a keyboard to have hot tea spit into it forcefully? I do now! (And I have a strong feeling she's related to a sax player I work with occasionally.)

Nope, she was definitely singing in the sopranos with us today. Especially in the fugue.