On 23 Mar 2005, at 4:06 PM, Matthew Hindson Fastmail Account wrote:

However because I'm in the system as having upgraded to Finale 2005, apparently it's impossible to give me a new key for Finale 2004.

That's not true. I don't know who told you that, but that's absolutely not true.

When I installed Fin2004 and 2005 on my new Mac, I was able to register 2005 using the wizard, but I had to call Coda to register 2004 (because I had already done two installations of Fin2004).

It was no problem for them to void my old registrations. Then I just used the registration wizard for Fin2004 and everything was fine.

So now my copy of Finale 2004 is unusable.

Not at all. Somebody at Coda screwed up. Call back and they will fix it.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY