> I've been using Quickeys as well with great results.   I got the best
> results by recording my shortcut first and then fine tuning the
> shortcut after the whole thing was recorded.

I agree, few but the most basic shortcuts work without tweaking. This is
largely because windows can be named after the file you're working on, so the
shortcut won't work on another file unless you set some sort of wildcard to the
allowed window names. While a bit boring, this level of sophistication also
allows some of the more lunatic bits of scripting that I couldn't live without,
passing files to different applications and making judgements on them as you go.

--
Simon Troup
Digital Music Art