On 22 May 2005, at 00:12, Chuck Israels wrote:

Hmm, one MORE reason to upgrade (along with rotating screens! Yummy!)

Beware, Chris.  This feature depends on having a graphics card which allows this, and my early G5 1.8 seems unable to access this feature.  I will only really need this the next time I work on an orchestral score (my monitor has a 13" vertical dimension that's already OK for most of my work), and I'll just buy the necessary (and expensive) card then.  Too bad.  I am disappointed.

It works with Formac flat screen displays, even though they are not physically designed to sit on their side. The graphics card I have is the one that came with the Powermac G5 -- ATI Radeon 9600 XT.

Yes, Chris, Yummy it is. Being able to see an A3 page from top to bottom is the biggest advantage I've ever experienced in any Finale or Mac upgrade ever.

John