Given the Finale for OS X initial fiasco, I am wondering if they send developer(s) to these developer's conference at all. I really hope that there's someone there to get what the mac team needs to avoid extremely frustrating experiences for customers, like the port to Finale 2004 has been. I don't want to hear anymore that MakeMusic is a small company that doesn't have the resources to get the work done. I guess that if there is no MM developer there, that nobody will tell it to us (MM folks on the list) for obvious reasons. On the other hand if they do, it can't hurt to just say it. Let's see. But I want to stay optimistic and hope that everything will just be fine...

Éric Dussault