On the other hand, they will probably want to avoid the word "Pentium" if at all possible. I suppose it depends what arrangement they've worked out with Intel. Steve wouldn't have partnered with them if they hadn't been willing to make exceptions to their usual marketing practices -- for instance, I doubt we'll be seeing Macs badged with the "Intel Inside" logo, or be hearing the Intel jingle at the end of Apple commercials.

Bingo Darcy! I'm in complete agreement with you! Pentium is tied too closely to "Windows'" machines...I think you are right on the money with this!

-K