Darcy James Argue wrote:

Also because it's a dead end -- no longer supported or updated.

While I can see why that might be an issue, am I the only one who sees irony that on a list where the complaints about annual upgrade fees of Finale is constantly complained about, the opposite is also an issue of concern?

At least with WordPerfect for Mac, if it runs on OSX at all, people won't be locked into some annual upgrade path which seems to make many Finale users upset. :-)

I'm not picking an argument here, just observing an amusing irony.

--
David H. Bailey