What? Installer worked fine, and the thing runs great under Tiger. What do you mean the GPO Studio is nowhere on the 3 CDs? If you run the installer, and it goes through all 3 CDs, it puts a standalone in Applications, and the virtual instruments appear in Digital Performer to be used. I haven't tried it yet with Finale............

A-NO-NE Music wrote:

Yey, I received my copy of GPO.

But GPO Studio is nowhere to found on my 3 disks.  Anyone know what's
going on?

Forgive me I am posting here.  This is because I don't want to register
till they respond to my request of 3 installs (here we go again :-).

By the way, I was a little upset about the installer.  They still use
VISE8.2.1, which is a dead product for 2 years, and was OS9 installer
with dirty OSX patch.  The correct installer for OSX has been VISEX (now
version 2.1 already) or Apple Installer (OEM of Zero-Z InstallerAnywhere
which is a popular Unix installer).  Either NI doesn't care Mac user or
NI haven't told Garritan not to use VISE8.2.1.  Tiger seems to be much
better against this kind of bad installer script, but it usually causes
bad permission bit flips on anything before Tiger.

Sigh...