On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:13:19 +0200, "d. collins" wrote:
> Brad Beyenhof écrit:
>
>> I'm not finding the commands to batch print to PDF in either
>> FinaleScript *or* TGTools. How, exactly, is this accomplished?
>
> In TGTools, the plug-in is called "Print multiple files".

I don't have that one... are you on Windows? I'm trying to do this from OSX.

> In Finalescript, there's a ready-made script called "Batch
> printing".

I know and use this one quite a bit, but I haven't been able to make
it work for PDF printing in OSX.

> I don't know about Macs, but in Windows, printing to PDF is the
> same as printing to any other printer. I've done hundreds of
> files this way (music examples for a book).

Ah, so you *are* on Windows. Mac PDF printing is a bit trickier than
that. Have any Mac users on the list been able to print multiple PDFs
in one go?

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]