Hi Johannes,

Not saying you *shouldn't* investigate Sib 4 -- they have a very nice competitive upgrade price for Finale uses, and it's a good idea to try to stay on top of the competition.

But I have a hunch that you will feel that the slurs are unacceptable by your standards.

Have you tried inputting music into the demo yet?

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY