Darcy James Argue wrote:

On 12 Jul 2005, at 12:47 PM, Owain Sutton wrote:

Andrew Stiller wrote:

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz:
I'm looking for consensus from the group before I send a formal
takedown notice to their web hosts.

You'll get no such agreement from me. If copyright subsists in these postings, then it should not. Have you all gone nuts?
Andrew Stiller

I second Andrew's comment. Of all the copyright issues to be worried about, this has to rank way down the bottom. What next, objecting to people remembering what you say in the pub?!

Thirded. This is like objecting to internet search engines. Searchable online list archives benefit everyone.

If you're *that* concerned about copyright, then don't post here.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY