Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> At 06:51 AM 7/13/05 -0400, dhbailey wrote:
>>I think that speedy entry in Finale, where you can work along without a
>>mouse once you have clicked to enter the editing frame, and you use only
>>the computer keyboard without the numeric keypad, isn't quite possible
>>in Sibelius.
>
> I see. This is the feature I use 100% for note/rest input, and once the
> speedy frame is chosen, I never touch the mouse except when the bass-clef
> bug bites.

Ditto here.  This is probably the thing keeping me in Finale the most
these days, since I find the speedy entry to be such a marvelous tool
for entering data, and I just can't make my mind work in the mode
required for Sibelius (or Finale's Speedy Entry, for that matter).

--
Stephen L. Peters                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  GPG fingerprint: A1BF 5A81 03E7 47CE 71E0  3BD4 8DA6 9268 5BB6 4BBE