Godofredo Romero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Maybe my issue is different from yours, since I always had it, QT or
>> Softsynth.  Another annoyance I've had since HP is that once it
>> starts playing, at a random moment all instruments get "stuck," as
>> if  they had sustain pedals depressed.  Instant organ!

Ah yes.  I get that too on occasion, although it's not usually all
instruments.  Usually it's one or two instruments hitting sustain
before I catch it (I think it's missing a MIDI NoteOff signal
somewhere).  Hitting Pause and then Play clears it.

--
Stephen L. Peters                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  GPG fingerprint: A1BF 5A81 03E7 47CE 71E0  3BD4 8DA6 9268 5BB6 4BBE