On 15 Jul 2005, at 4:20 PM, David W. Fenton wrote:

No you weren't. The "Apply Human Playback" plugin can be applied to
selected passages of a work, and the HP style that you select can be
None.

I answered this in reply to Darcy, but it seems quite clear to me
that this plugin does something completely different than what the
Finale web page promises for the new HP.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are talking about.

The "Apply Human Playback" plugin works exactly like regular human playback, except you can apply it selectively -- which makes it possible to freely mix sections with different HP settings and/or no HP setting.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY