On Jul 15, 2005, at 2:07 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

You have to suspend disbelief in order to accept any of these sounds.  They only remotely resemble the sound of the instruments they represent.  I'd like saxophones too, but when they come, they won't sound real anyway.  For me, it's not that much of a stretch to substitute a different inadequate imitation for what I hope will be a somewhat better inadequate imitation.

I'm not trying to start a war here.  I hope for improved samples and improved (and simple) control, as I assume many others do.  But I don't think it's going to ruin the "sketch" of my musical architecture for some of the colors to be off.  It's only a sketch.

Lon

Lon Price, Los Angeles

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://hometown.aol.com/txstnr/>