Hiro,

The Kontakt player update is not the same as GPO Notation, which has not been released yet (I checked).

I downloaded and installed the June 16 Kontakt player update and I haven't had any of the problems you describe.

Why don't you start by removing your Finale preferences and testing a single-staff file based on the Maestro Font Default included with your Fin2k5 CD? If *that* doesn't work, perhaps Robert PiƩchaud can help explain what's going.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY