At 03:54 PM 7/22/05 -0400, David W. Fenton wrote:
>But if you're trying to test ease of use and good results with very
>little work, then I think the defaults ought to be used.
>And I think Finale falls down on the defaults, and that's what the
>vast majority of users will end up with.

You're absolutely right. I think I've forgotten how bad the Finale defaults
were, because I've been moving templates forward for a long time (haven't
broken anything yet). But yes, a nicely set up Finale template would be a
Good Thing.

Has that been done in the latest version? I once again moved my template
forward, so I don't know.

Dennis