Michael Cook wrote:

On 24 Jul 2005, at 17:10, Robert Patterson wrote:

I remain skeptical that Sib's dynamic linking will be able to maintain your high standards when this amount of revision is required. (Specifically, an amount of revision that forces an entirely new page layout in the parts.) Nevertheless, I certainly can envision that it would have made life easier.

I just had a look at the the Sibelius demo: it's no problem to change all sorts of things in a part without affecting the score in any way. You can change the paper size or page margins and redo the layout (making new system breaks, page breaks...). You can apply a different house style to each part, if you really want to.

And all those various settings for each part get saved along with the file, so you can send the single file to anybody else and, assuming they have Sibelius 4, they can print it out and get exactly what you intended.

--
David H. Bailey