At 12:02 PM 7/28/2005, you wrote:
Of course, if you don't care about playback, then these features may not be of interest, but most users do care about playback

Hi all,

I have never cared much about playback, aside from a preliminary proof-read for simple engraving projects. Are there actual stats to show the veracity of the above statement?

If this is the direction that Finale is going to take (to the exclusion of engraving issues), then perhaps it is time for me to bail.

On the other hand, if this is not true, I would hate to see the programmers at MM getting the wrong impression about their subscriber base.

Dan Carno

Daniel Carno
Music Engraving Services
Quality work in Sibelius, Finale, and Score
4514 Makyes Road
Syracuse, New York 13215
(315) 492-2987