Lower right corner -- pull down -- should read Ballroom or something

Jerry

On 28-Jul-05, at 8:39 PM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

Hi all,

Under VST Setup in Fin2006 is a checkbox called Ambience Reverb, with an Edit button that pops up a console. The console has all kinds of inscrutable dials that I don't have time to monkey with right now.

The Fin manual reproduced a paragraph from the GPO docs that says that Ambience comes with customized presets, but I can't seem to find where these are. I've tried clicking and right-clicking on all parts of the Ambience console, but no luck.

Is there something I'm missing, or did Makemusic neglect to include presets (which would make this feature rather hard to use)?

Thanks,
Aaron.

Gerald Berg