Checked the site - apparently not. Just a warning and a note that indicates that they are working on it. If it eventually gets fixed, I'll be happy. It's only a workflow issue, not a work stopper, by any means (though I wasted most of yesterday stewing over it), and this kind of thing usually gets resolved. Can't imagine that PI engineering can afford not to solve the problem, or they lose too many sales.

Chuck