At 08:36 PM 08/07/2005, Darcy James Argue wrote:
>No.  That's what I've been saying.  Adding files after you've already
>burned a CDRW is not possible without commercial third-party
>software.

Okay. It was not clear from your earlier post that this is true -- you said that you couldn't *delete* without packet writing software (or reformatting). Thanks for clarifying.

(I'm not even sure how all of this works under WinXP, since my only experience with CD-RW was under Win2000, with Roxio packet writing software. I was sufficiently non-plussed by any benefits that I threw away the few CD-RWs I had and now always use CD-R, discarding as needed.)

Aaron.