Okay, I think that I must be having brain-fade here.

I have extracted a part from a score with multi-measure rests.  All except one
have compressed and I cannot figure out 1) Why and 2) How to make it compress.

Other extracted parts compressed the same measures fine.

I have done the following with no positive results:

1 - Used the TEXT Tool and Multi-measure CREATE

2 - Used the simple entry eraser to make sure there wasn't
    some glitch note that did not display

3 - Placed literal whole measure rests in each measure

Every time I extract after each of these changes, the result is the same;  7
individual measures with rests.

Any suggestions ?

Richard Bartkus