I had the opposite instinct -- that a parenthesized courtesy accidental on a tied note at the beginning of a measure would not carry through the measure, and if it's e.g., an Eb, the next Eb in the measure would require a (non-courtesy) accidental.

But it would be nice to know what others do in this situation.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY