Figured I'd pull out the old Stravinsky Sacre score, the Kalmus reprint
that I bought in the 1960s. Not exactly a monument to engraving, but very
legible in general, considering how much is going on.

So.... no answer. It goes both ways. The English Horn line from p1-2
repeats the sharp as does the flute line from p2-3. But the clarinet line
doesn't repeat the flat from p103-104 or 121-122. The oboe repeats a flat
from 115-116 but not from 109-110. It's not consistent (though I was
surprised at how few ties Igor uses over the barlines).

Dennis