Thank you Christopher, a nice idea that worked perfectly!
/Hans

On Sep 8, 2005, at 9:04 AM, Hans Arktoft wrote:

Anyone else noticed that Line Spacing is disabled in the Text Expression Designer dialog box? Even if this menu item is available, nothing happens when you try to select it (with or without the expression itself highlighted).

I'll report it when / if someone on the list can corfirm it as a bug.

Mac G4 10.3.9 Fin 2006

I don't have 2006, but I remember in other apps I have been able to fake it by adding a space at the end of a line in a different point size, effectively changing the line spacing. This might help you in the mean time.

Christopher