At 03:46 PM 09/18/2005, Kurt Gnos wrote:
>I use "select partial measures" quite often, but I don't like the way
>only, say, in 4/4, quarters can be selected. I would like to select
>the part I'd like to select, often it is eights, sometimes even
>sexteenth. Is there a way?

I'm not sure what you mean. I select parts of a measure smaller than a beat all of the time -- though of course those parts have to exist. That is, if a measure has only quarter notes, you can't select an eighth note out of the measure (half of one of the quarters).

You do need to drag carefully. It may help to select a higher viewing percentage.

Aaron.