On Sep 29, 2005, at 4:05 PM, Brad Beyenhof wrote:

On 9/29/05, Barbara Touburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sure, select it and press delete (choose lyrics - edit word
extensions first of course)

Thanks!

Sometimes I'm looking so hard for a workaround that I don't even see
the things that are staring me in the face... thanks for pointing out
my blind spot.

Hi Brad,

You are not alone. That stuff happens to many of us, and age and experience are no guarantee that your brain is always looking in the right place, even when it knows the answer you're seeking. I'm laughing with you.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836